- Another action packed day of sport at PIN sees Palace play Liverpool at 1:30 and Hull take on Tottenham at 4.... http://t.co/JVvoxhB2cr 2 days ago
- Don't forget to head down to PIN for today's big game at 17:30. Arsenal take on Manchester United in what is sure... http://t.co/aGHGiw7c4d 3 days ago
- Just over 1 hour until the big Yorkshire derby, Huddersfield Town v Sheffield Wednesday is shown LIVE, here at... http://t.co/MJ8KcdR2mp 3 days ago
- We have a MASSIVE day of sport tomorrow at PIN Bar. We kick off at 12:15 with a feisty Yorkshire derby between... http://t.co/FDYX1z4EO4 4 days ago
- Check out this little treat soon to be on the bar at PIN! Trial batch today tasted great. Thanks to Lowry from... http://t.co/ZUtYVVmngX 5 days ago
- ENGLAND V SCOTLAND LIVE TONIGHT AT PIN! 7 days ago
Welcome to PIN
PIN is part of the Leeds Brewery group but is very much a unique space in the tranquil Dock Street area. Situated in the heart of the Brewery Wharf development, PIN is a refuge from the busy city centre scene. Here at PIN we celebrate beers from around the world, and have a bottle and draught selection to rival any you'll find in the city centre.
However unlike some of the city centres more energetic bars, here at PIN we very much like to enjoy our European Beers the way they are meant to be enjoyed. In a relaxed cafe bar setting, that will remind you more of the cobbled streets of the continent than the bustle of the city centre.
"At PIN we serve an outstanding range of world beers, in a relaxed & intimate cafe bar"
PIN is an intimate space, small but perfectly formed. Whether you fancy a relaxing drink after work, or an evening discussing with us our selection of world beers, PIN is there for you.
At PIN we pride ourselves not only on our product selection, but also on being a part of our local Dock Street Community. Whether it is sponsoring local fund raising events, supporting street parties, or providing local residents & workers with a community bar they can call their own.