- It's a bit #warm in #Leeds.. Why not take a stroll out to @gardengateleeds's reet good reopening and enjoy their wonderful #beergarden! about 6 hours ago
- Nothing says summer like a @FlyingDog Woody Creek in the sunshine. http://t.co/IUWdUqRKkD 3 days ago
- Only a month till the start of the #premierleague. Check out the live line up at http://t.co/lR1cKYXXOL 6 days ago
- Well there we have it. We've played out tonight match and it's looking like a German win thanks to a horrendous... http://t.co/ltrJgQyGqz 11 days ago
- #Brazil and #Holland play for pride tonight from 8pm. Gonna be a scorcher! #WorldCup2014 12 days ago
Welcome to PIN
PIN is part of the Leeds Brewery group but is very much a unique space in the tranquil Dock Street area. Situated in the heart of the Brewery Wharf development, PIN is a refuge from the busy city centre scene. Here at PIN we celebrate beers from around the world, and have a bottle and draught selection to rival any you'll find in the city centre.
However unlike some of the city centres more energetic bars, here at PIN we very much like to enjoy our European Beers the way they are meant to be enjoyed. In a relaxed cafe bar setting, that will remind you more of the cobbled streets of the continent than the bustle of the city centre.
"At PIN we serve an outstanding range of world beers, in a relaxed & intimate cafe bar"
PIN is an intimate space, small but perfectly formed. Whether you fancy a relaxing drink after work, or an evening discussing with us our selection of world beers, PIN is there for you.
At PIN we pride ourselves not only on our product selection, but also on being a part of our local Dock Street Community. Whether it is sponsoring local fund raising events, supporting street parties, or providing local residents & workers with a community bar they can call their own.