- Come one, come all to PIN from 5pm because Chris is off to Canada and wants to say goodbye to you all before he goes. 4 days ago
- A fantastic morning of football already, #Arsenal vs #CrystalPalace to kick off at 5.30pm 10 days ago
- #Leeds United vs #Middlesbrough from 1215 this Saturday, followed by the first live game of the #Premiership #ManUnited vs #Swansea at 1245 12 days ago
- The Premier League is back! Full Listings right here: http://t.co/aMZlTiZEWL 13 days ago
- #Football is coming back to PIN this weekend. 3 Championship matches, and the #CharityShield between #Arsenal and #ManCity this Sunday! 20 days ago
Welcome to PIN
PIN is part of the Leeds Brewery group but is very much a unique space in the tranquil Dock Street area. Situated in the heart of the Brewery Wharf development, PIN is a refuge from the busy city centre scene. Here at PIN we celebrate beers from around the world, and have a bottle and draught selection to rival any you'll find in the city centre.
However unlike some of the city centres more energetic bars, here at PIN we very much like to enjoy our European Beers the way they are meant to be enjoyed. In a relaxed cafe bar setting, that will remind you more of the cobbled streets of the continent than the bustle of the city centre.
"At PIN we serve an outstanding range of world beers, in a relaxed & intimate cafe bar"
PIN is an intimate space, small but perfectly formed. Whether you fancy a relaxing drink after work, or an evening discussing with us our selection of world beers, PIN is there for you.
At PIN we pride ourselves not only on our product selection, but also on being a part of our local Dock Street Community. Whether it is sponsoring local fund raising events, supporting street parties, or providing local residents & workers with a community bar they can call their own.